Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Venturing Out


Well, today was Emma's first day to stay all day with someone other than me or Joey. Joey had been home with her on Tuesdays while I had class, but he started back to school on Monday. Thankfully, one of our good friends -Kimberly- can watch her at least for a few Tuesdays. We were so glad to find someone we 100% trust; it makes it so much easier. Although I'm not going to lie - I did cry when I left this morning. I seriously contemplated staying home, but I figured that I had to leave her at some point...so Joey pushed me out the door and I made it to school somehow. Anyway, Kimberly was nice enough to email me this picture of Emma during the day. I think next week will be a little bit easier - hopefully. But, seriously, who could part with those chubby cheeks for very long? 8 hours is way too long to go without squeezing that precious baby!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Melissa said...

She's a cutie, I am sure it was very hard to leave her for the first time. Jackson just started daycare this week and that was tough for Melissa, but I think she is okay now.