Monday, September 10, 2007

Bows, Bows, Bows...

Okay, I'm afraid having a little girl may be detrimental to our bank account. I want to buy her clothes all the time! I absolutely love Carters; I have an impulse to buy her one of everything in that store. I am holding myself back somewhat at the moment. And lately I have become obsessed with bows...I feel as if she needs one in every color. Is this what happens when you have a new baby? Or is it just because I have a girl? Ladies with baby boys - do you have this problem as well? Here is Emma looking sassy in one of her new bows!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Melissa said...

Look at all that long hair. It seems like most of the little girls that I see with bows have to wear them with a headband. Looks like Emma can handle it without the band.

Melissa has been buying a few clothes for Jackson lately, but really the grandparents seem to keep us pretty well stocked.