Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Big Week

Emma is 10 months old today and she has had a very big week. As mentioned earlier, she learned to push herself up to a sitting position earlier in the week. Yesterday she got a new tooth in and she started crawling - not super skilled crawling, but she can slowly get to where she wants to go. I am amazed everyday by everything she is learning. She has figured out which of her toys make music and likes to push their buttons so she can dance to the music. She puts her phones up to her ear and says hello into them. She likes to pass toys back and forth with me. She plays peek-a-boo. And occasionally she'll amaze us by saying "thank you".


Well, and one more thing happened this week - I got a job. I will be working three days a week doing computer drafting for a residential design firm in Houston. I start next Tuesday. It was a really hard decision, but I feel that it is the right one for right now at least. Emma will be in good hands and it will help me to start paying back my student loans. Pray for us as we adjust to being apart.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.