Monday, July 16, 2007

Too cute for words...

Emma seems to be growing up before my eyes. Every day she seems more and more alert and interactive. I am glad for her to gain new skills, but at the same time I feel sad because I want her to stay a baby! Well, anyway, the fact that she is going to grow up so fast is all the more reason for me to shamelessly post some incredibly cute pictures of her.

One of my favorite parts of the day is getting her in her pajamas. She is so soft and cuddly in her jammies - it just melts my heart!


I also absolutely love giving her a bath. She loves it too. Here she is getting dried off after a bath. Too cute!


And finally, these last pictures were just too funny not to share. I made her hair stand up this afternoon and we couldn't resist taking some photos. Check out the crazy hair and crazy eyes!


3 comments:

Jarrod said...

She is so pretty. I wish that Judson liked his bath, he pretty much cries the whole time.

Jeremy Wolfe said...

Look at those big blue eyes and all that hair... cute!

Tim and Jamie said...

I think she's saying "I pity the fool that don't like my hair-do"