Friday, July 27, 2007

Two months today

Emma is two months old today! She went to the pediatrician for her two month check-up today as well. She weighs 11 lbs 12 oz and is 22.5" long. She is a healthy baby! She also got her first round of vaccinations - 1 oral vaccine and 3 shots in her little thighs. It was horrible to watch; I think I cried as much as she did - only not quite as loud. I guess I finally understand what my parents meant when they would tell me, "This is going to hurt me more than it's going to hurt you."
On a different note, Joey got a promotion this week at work. He is extremely excited about it and Emma and I are very proud of him. He is such a hard worker and a great provider and we love him for it. Congratulations, Daddy!

1 comment:

GraceandFaith said...

Hey Tia and Joey, Tim and Jamie had a link to your site and I had to see your new baby! She is beautiful! Just like her mama! Although you can see her daddy in her too! Isn't it fun being parents? It gets better every day, even when they are three and put their fruit snacks on the TV you can't help but secretly think "that is so cute!" Congrats again! Stephanie (Tim's sister)