Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Emma's Dedication

Emma's dedication was this past Sunday. It was very sweet. The pastor prayed for us, affirming our commitment to raise Emma in church and in a Christian home and also prayed that Emma would come to know Jesus early in life. I, thankfully, did not cry although for a couple of seconds I thought I was going to. I'm proud of myself for holding it together! Anyway, here are some pictures of us after the dedication prayer. We had a bunch of friends and some family over for lunch afterwards to celebrate. We, somehow, didn't get any pictures of everyone over at our house -oops! But, thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate. It meant a lot to us!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Emma looks amused by something... what do you think she thought of the whole thing? Sorry I missed it!