Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Portfolio Show & Graduation

Portfolio show was last Thursday. It went really well; I still can't believe that I got everything done. The past few weeks have passed in a blur - finishing my internship, getting my portfolio printed, and getting everything set up at the show - I hardly had time to be excited about graduating. Here are a few pictures of the Portfolio show. A few designers and architects came through looking for employees, so we'll see how things go...

Graduation was on Friday. It was okay...ya know how graduations go - exciting yet boring at the same time. I basically just spent the whole time wishing I was sitting with Emma and Joey. Here are some pictures of us after the ceremony. My in-laws came too - but somehow managed to escape the photos. Thanks, Jim & Krista for supporting me at graduation!

1 comment:

Toni said...

I like the pic of her in the cap... too bad you didn't have that for Baby Gap, I mean "losers who pick ugly babies for their contests" Gap. lol Love ya